TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Cosy Cats Cattery
Before booking with us please be advised of our terms and conditions to ensure the welfare of your cat and that you return to us time and time again! PLEASE DOWNLOAD A COPY AT THE FOOT OF THIS PAGE AND SIGN AND BRING IT WITH YOU.
- Your cat can only be accepted for boarding if it is in good health and you are able to produce a vaccination card confirming your cats inoculations are up to date. No cat can be accepted for boarding unless it has been inoculated against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu. Any current or ongoing problems with a cats health or temperament must be notified to us at time of booking. We reserve the right to refuse a cat that we consider to be of unreliable temperament, or sick at the start of boarding.
- Your cat must be de-wormed within the past 10 weeks prior to boarding and details of this must be provided to us.
- Your cat must not have any fleas or other parasites when you board with us. If your cat is found to have fleas during its stay it will be fleaed and charged to your account.
- Your cat will be examined upon arrival to ensure it is healthy. Cosy Cats Cattery cannot be held responsible for any infectious diseases the cat may contract during its stay.
- We cannot accept your cat if it is pregnant or if it has recently given birth and requires postoperative care.
- Any cat over the age of 6 months must be neutered/ spayed.
- You must advise us on booking of any special dietary requirements your cat has and its normal food of choice.
- In the unlikely event of your cat requiring veterinary treatment we will of course contact your vet of choice whenever possible. Should we be unable to do so our emergency vet (from Upton Veterinary Centre) will be contacted. All vet fees incurred by your cat will be charged to you and must be paid prior to your cat leaving us.
- Please advise us if your cat has any special behavioural needs. Compensation will be sought by Cosy Cats Cattery for any damage or loss caused during your cats stay.
- Please ensure any equipment belonging to you left at our premises is clearly and hygienically marked. We do not accept any responsibly for items left – it is entirely at your own risk.
- Please ensure that any collars left on your cat do not contain magnets and are safety collars.
- Your cat is insured under our insurance scheme to the maximum amount of £350.00. Any cats valued above this should be covered by your own insurance.
- Cats sharing our larger units will be separated if they fight and the extra amount involved will be added to your account.
- Cancellations should be made 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made 7 days or less, prior to arrival will be charged at 50% of the total stay.
- You will be charged a daily rate. This includes the day of drop off and the day of arrival. We reserve the right to review our daily rate each 12 months. Note – We do not accept debit/ credit cards.
- Your cat must dropped off/collected during specified opening hours unless prior arrangements have been made.
- If you book through our website your booking is not confirmed until we have spoken to you or sent you a confirmation email/ text.
- We reserve the right to remove cats not collected within 14 days of stated departure date if there is no communication from the owner or guardian and efforts to contact the owner fail.
- Please note that all cats boarded are insured in our care, excluding fees or death in connection with any condition that existed prior to boarding, or the cost of cremation.
We will ensure your cat has a pleasant and safe stay with us at Cosy Cats Cattery!
We will ensure your cat has a pleasant and safe stay with us!
The Management Team Cosy Cats Cattery
PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF OUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SIGNING HERE